- plant anatomy
- narrow: Poaceae degenerate megaspore
- alt_id: PO:0006495
- exact: 退化大胞子、胞子形成に寄与しない大胞子 (Japanese)
- exact: megaspora degenerativa (Spanish)
- In monosporic and bisporic megasporogenesis: the megaspore(s) that would not participate in megagametogenesis. [source: TAIR:Leonore_Reiser]
- If you are annotating to this structure for Zea mays or other grasses, please also add an annotation to the corresponding floret type. Choose the most specific term possible from: spikelet floret (PO:0009082), ear floret (PO:0006354), upper floret of pedicellate spikelet of ear (PO:0006350), upper floret of sessile spikelet of ear (PO:0006352).
Back to top