seed trichome elongation stage
- plant structure development stage
- exact: 種子毛伸長過程 (Japanese)
- exact: etapa de elongación del tricoma de la semilla (Spanish)
- exact: seed hair elongation stage
- A seed trichome development stage which occurs during the interval between the onset of seed trichome elongation and the onset of seed trichome secondary wall biosynthesis. [source: POC:curators]
- Refers to the GO Biological Process terms: seed trichome elongation (GO:0090378) and secondary cell wall biogenesis involved in seed trichome differentiation (GO:0090379).
Back to top