IL.00 inflorescence just visible stage
- plant structure development stage
- related: 4.01 Inflorescence just visible in soybean
- related: visible flower buds in Arabidopsis
- An inflorescence detectable phase during which an inflorescence is just visible, but has not yet reach one quarter of its full length. [source: POC:curators]
- Includes the time when the inflorescence can be seen by removing outer leaves or bracts, or when the inflorescence is visible as a swelling of the outer leaves or bracts, such as booting in Zea. This phase can only be used if the final length of the inflorescence is known.
Back to top