- plant anatomy
- exact: 胞子嚢壁 (Japanese)
- exact: pared del esporangio (Spanish)
- exact: sporangium jacket layer
- exact: sporangium jacket layers
- A cardinal organ part (PO:0025001) that is composed of the outer layers of a sporangium (PO:0025094) and bounds the archesporium (PO:0030074) or plant spores (PO:0025017). [source: ISBN:9780070588493]
- May have multiple layers such as exothecium, endothecium and tapetum. Early in development, the sporangium wall bounds the archesporium. Later, after spores develop from the archesporium, it bounds the spore or spores.
Back to top