- plant anatomy
- narrow: non-glandular multicelluar trichome
- narrow: non-secretory multicellular trichome
- exact: tricoma multicelular (Spanish)
- exact: 多細胞毛（毛茸、糸状体） (Japanese)
- A portion of plant tissue (PO:0009007) that forms a non-sclerified outgrowth from the epidermis (PO:0005679). [source: POC:curators]
- A multicellular trichome (PO:0000282) has as parts more than one trichome cell (PO:0008030), may vary in size and complexity, be branched and may contain a secretory gland.
Back to top