- plant anatomy
- exact: フィロム原基（可視的） (Japanese)
- exact: phyllome primordia
- exact: portion of phyllome primordium tissue
- exact: primordio del filoma (Spanish)
- A primordium (PO:0025127) that develops from a phyllome anlagen (PO:0025430) and is part of a shoot apex (PO:0000037) and is committed to the development of a phyllome (PO:0006001). [source: PMID:11572953, POC:curators]
- The transition from phyllome primordium to phyllome occurs when the first non-meristematic tissue develops begins to develop.
Back to top