- plant anatomy
- related: leaf sheath base
- narrow: phyllid base
- exact: base de la hoja (Spanish)
- exact: 葉脚、葉底、葉身基部 (Japanese)
- A phyllome base (PO:0025140) that is part of a leaf (PO:0025034). [source: POC:Ramona_Walls]
- If you are annotating to this term, please add an additional annotation to vascular leaf (PO:0009025) or non-vascular leaf (PO:0025075), depending on the species. All annotations for angiosperms, gymnosperms, and pteridophytes should go to vascular leaf and all annotations for bryophytes should go to non-vascular leaf.
Back to top